100 Day’s Gong Challenge
Any Qigong practice when practiced daily with intention has an effect on your body, mind.
Behavioral psychology states: In order to create new habit it can take between 21 and 100 days of consistent daily practice. It takes a change in the mental realm (= e.g to think a healthier thought long enough…) to give rise to experience different and healthier feelings and emotions so that the healthier chemicals can be produced for a more vital and vibrant physical body.
Often our hectic and fast frequency lifestyles don’t allow a lot of space and time for lengthy practices. Most people have been trained to get results fast. That’s why you may fall in love with Zhineng Qigong at first “test”..as I did in 2008. When we have been introduced to this practice in my Medical Qigong Master Course I knew this practice is very special right after simply following along with it. Right away my schedule became some space for training every day. In 2011 I became certified as Zhineng Qigong Trainer and Healer in China.
I’m inviting you today to test it out. Click this link and follow the video. We are meeting every Saturday online 7am PST.
Zhineng Qigong – Lift Qi Up and Pour Qi Down = Level 1 can fit in anyone’s schedule. (15-25minutes)
But the most benefits will be experienced when the practice becomes an integrated daily habit to remind you and reconnect with your internal healing capacity.
Zhineng Qigong is geared to connect your “communication lines” between body, mind, and spirit using through the use of your focused attention exchanging unhealthy pattern creating a improved health consciousness.
Let’s get started and experience the benefits of Zhineng Qigong for Health, Progress, Inner Wisdom together.
PRACTICE: Start your 100 Days Zhineng Qigong Challenge:
IT’S VERY SIMPLE…
1) Practice every day; don’t miss a day (Tip: Practice every day at the same time. I personally love doing Zhineng Qigong Level 1 in the evening before going to bed…I’ll sleep like a baby; hope you too…lol)
2) Set your mind – to be an explorer mind. What would happen if I do this practice for 100 days…If you can’t do the physical movements – do this instead. You can do the practice in any position such as sitting, laying, standing. Use your mind and follow along with your mental capacity every single movement in your inner eye. Feel the movements happening.
3) Create the Qi field using the “ZQ Eight Verses Meditation“to allow the mind to connect with source energy and expand. Use the attached PDF to record your successes TBY HSP Zhineng Qigong 100-Days-Gong
4) Have FUN and share your experiences. Use the comment box below…
5) If you life to join our practice group click here to sign up for our free Zhineng Qigong Practice Group on Saturday 7amPST. Looking forward to meet you there.